Elizabeth's blog :

Welcome to JOURNAL FOR * TODAY * : Enjoy !

Monday, April 26, 2010

The Year 2010

Can You comprehend the year 2010 ? With every passing year, I always ask myself, " What have you accomplished ? Have you evolved into the calm, wise woman you've been longing to become ? And, how much time do you have left ? "
I've designed the Twenty Year Plan, where my goal is to live the best life possible, allowing for all of my vulnerable places, accepting  life on life's terms . Accepting what I can accomplish - rather than wishing for more.
For the next 20 years I'm determined to stop allowing the fear of not being ' good enough ' to rule the day.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I loove Your 20 yr. plan- I choose to do the same! Thank You so much for sharing such a positive, self affirming way to live out each day of our lives that we are given from God.

    You definitely a-r-e good enough just as You are!

    Love, Robin

    ReplyDelete